Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Something from the Hubby...aka Her DADDY!!!!!

I just wanna thank everybody that has made this possible. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.... I had mixed emotions on this when my wife first thought about it. But after sneeking peeks at RR and looking stuff up my mind started to open up more. I didnt realize how much till I saw her and my heart melted. I saw her smile and the im here come get me look on her face. I knew that min I wanted to be her Daddy... I just want other husbands to know that it may take time you may not think its what you want but If you let GOD lead you, You too will find your starfish. Again Thank GOD and all of you who helped and Loved her enough to do what you have.


God Bless You All
Her Daddy :)

5 comments:

Bill and Sheri said...

We are so happy for you both!! Thank you for sharing how God worked on your heart! Olga is so precious!! I will be able to see that beautiful little girl before we know it!! We will keep you all in our prayers!

Stephanie said...

I thought I was done shedding tears for Olga but apparently not!! At least these are happy tears now! What a beautiful post.

and again, thank you for loving her and making her your daughter! I am overjoyed to be able to follow you on this amazing journey.
All our love to you and your family!

Scrappy quilter said...

What a beautiful post. It's been wonderful to watch this whole journey of love and prayers poured out for Olga. I can't wait to continue following your journey right to the day whe is in your arms. It's going to be one amazing day!!

Amanda said...

OMG I'm crying so hard right now. I have been praying & praying for someone to come forward for this beautiful girl! Thank you thank you!! I will definitely be following your journey and praying for you every step of the way!

Unknown said...

Sending lots of prayers for Olga and her new family that God helps to move this journey swiftly! Can't wait to see pictures of Olga HOME where she belongs.