She has one very happy daddy at work right now. I sent him a text telling him our page was up and we could now tell people about Olga. I wonder if helicopter hangers echo much... good thing those guys wear ear protection =) And her two sisters who are home are already asking can I call my friends and tell them. I can't wait to see how excited our youngest is when I tell her. Every morning before school she asks me if she can tell her teacher who her new little sister is, now I can tell her YES!! I've told just about everyone who will listen and maybe even some who weren't. ;)
For those of you who have been praying for her for so long I want you to know she is coming home not only to our family but to our extended family as well. She has an aunt & uncle, 2 cousins, Grandparents and Great Grandparents, Great Aunt & Uncle all that live within 25 minutes of us. They have Great Aunts & Uncles, cousins, and more family in Oregon, and an Aunt & Uncle in Kentucky while her uncle serves in the Army. She has a lot of love waiting here for her. And that is only mommys side of the family. She has Aunts,Uncles,Cousins, Grandparents in Ga, Fl, and elsewhere on Daddys side too.
Thank you for following our journey. We will be doing more fundraisers now that we have announced who our sweet girl is. We will be holding ablog auction, we are hoping to start it on Monday the 14th. Valentines day seems like the perfect day to start it. A day all about love. So please keep a watch out for that, we still have our fun pasta fundraiser going, and we are still selling the wipe containers too. If you would please pass our blog on to others.
Thank you all!! We don't know you all but you hold a special place in our hearts because you love our daughter!! Below is a picture of some of her extended family.Ths is her grandparents, both her aunts and uncles, her cousins, and us.

~Jenn~
7 comments:
Our family has been praying for Olga everyday since December - I am crying such happy tears as I read where Olga is going to call home!! God is so good!!
We are so very happy for you and especially for Olga! This is beyond exciting. God is so good!After having been in Russia on a missoin trip and seeing some of these children first hand, I really wanted to be able to help. Then our family was blessed with a beautiful little Down Syndrome girl last year and we heard about Reece's Rainbow. It has been wonderful to be donating and praying for Olga and watching the progress. To be able to see you all is more than we could have hoped to be able to know of in Olga's life. THANK YOU FOR LOVING SO MUCH! We will now follow your blog too!
Scott and Candy (happy grandparents of our T21 girl)
p.s. We absolutely LOVE your blog site name!
To clarify..the above post is from Candy not Scott-he has the account
OH my I am crying tears of joy, so thankful you will share this journey with so many of us who have fallen in love with your precious little girl. I pray for her every day and now I am so thankful she has a family to call her own...God is so good!!!Hope you don't mind I will be following you regularly and adding you to my blog list :)
Dear Jenn, I am so very honored to "meet" you...
I am a friend of Patti's & my family has feverishly helped to raise money to bring Olga home.. Thank you so much!
We are here if you need help
xoxo
cathy hanlon & family
Hi Jenn, Came here from Patti's blog. So excited to "meet" Olgas family! I would love a wipe container, do you have anymore monkey ones? Can you email me your address to send $ to? Thanks and can't wait to follow your journey! christina0469@msn.com
I am honoured to finally meet Olga's family....she is a girl who deserves to be in a loving family like yours. You are also so very lucky to be bringing sweet Olga home, I know how very loved she is by so so many. I look forward to following your blog and can't wait for the day you get to hold her in your arms.
Post a Comment