We are so excited to be able to officially say We are her family. Thank you to everyone who has helped and prayed for her. We can't wait to bring this sweet little girl home. Will write more later, was running out the door when I got the email the page was up =) Had to stop and let everyone know real quick.
Hugs
Jenn
www.reecesrainbow.com/sponsorabell
16 comments:
Yeah Jenn! Wonderful news and I am over the moon happy for Olga. She is beautiful!
Love finds a way,
Renee
chasing-moonlight.blogspot.com
I have been following along Patti's blog and praying every night that a sweet, loving family would come forward for Olga, Kareen, and Peter. Yeah to all 3!! Three of God's beautiful children will be rescued from their lonely life. I can't wait to follow this blog and hear more about your journey and the meeting of Olga :)
YEAH! Congratulations! We are so excited for you and for Olga. We have been praying for her daily. She has had our hearts since we were raising money for her before Christmas. Our son wanted her for our family =) Can't wait to she her home with you guys. We are in the process of bringing Dariya home.
May God's blessings be upon your whole family as you gather her up.
I, too, am a follower of Patti's, and am THRILLED for your family!! I dream one day of getting my husband on the same page and bringing home a sweet cherub from RR also. In the meantime, I enjoy contributing to these angels and wish you the very best on your journey to bring Olga home. God bless!
I have followed Patti's blog and been giving, praying and watching for a family for Olga! Please know there are soooo many that have a heart for little Olga and are excited to follow your journey!!!
Oh yay!! This was one of the one's I couldn't wait to find out! From her description she sounds a lot like My Liza who we just brought home and I was praying she would have a family soon. Now here you are... Hallelujah :) Will be looking forward to the day you go to get her!
Our family been praying for Olga and her forever family for months now, so I was so excited to see a link to your blog at Patti's blog today! (My 4 year old son regularly reminds us to pray for Olga.) I look forward to following your blog and seeing how the Lord faithfully provides for all of your needs as you prepare to bring her home!
congrats so excited for Olga & your family! will continue to pray for your family
Welcome - welcome - So grateful that you heeded His call for Olga! Praise God!
Congratulations! Olga is such a beautiful girl and I'm so happy she's getting a loving family!
I am another of Patti's followers and friends. So many prayers have been prayed for our dear Olga. I really do feel like so many of us love her. Will be praying for your family also as your prepare to rescue her. I am so thankful for your hearts that have responded to her need.
I'm so excited for you!!!! My kids are all standing around the computer saying: Who are they???
I can't find any pics of you on here. We wanna SEE Olga's new family. Puh-lease! :D
Woohoo!!! God bless you and your family for saving this little angel. Can't wait to see her in your beautiful family picture. My kids are soo excited to see Olga getting a family ~ they have prayed for her faithfully.
Congrats to you and to Olga..can't wait to follow your journey and see the "gotcha moment" love those and of course the pics as months go by and these babies feel all the love and blossom before your eyes..its truly amazing..God Bless..
YAY!!!! She is gorgeous and I remember praying for her so it is SO special to see her new life unfold. Congrats! She is gorgeous!
Theresa
Congratulations! I have prayed so many nights for little Olga. God is so good....she is such a beautiful little girl and she has been blessed to be getting such a wonderful family. I look forward to following your journey and I will continue to pray for you all.
Post a Comment